1/3 cup of honey
1/2 cup of salted butter
1/4 raw or brown sugar
A little vanilla extract
1/4 cup or a little extra of chocolate chips of your choice
- Put muesli in mixing bowl.
- Melt butter, honey, sugar and vanilla until butter has melted and sugar is dissolved.
- Then add to muesli to mixture - let cool.
- Add chocolate chips, stir till combined then place into a bar mould or cake pan.
- Drizzle with melted chocolate, if this tickles your fancy!!
- Refrigerate for at least 2 hours. Bring to room temperature, remove from mould or pan and cut.
Will store for at least 1 week in an airtight container.
Download the recipe here!
We would love to hear what you think of this recipe... be sure to read more about the maker behind Two White Ducks - Bec. If you need to add some of their beautiful muesli to your pantry click here!