Lamb burger with Mitch's Preserves
Beetroot & Orange chutney
400g Lamb Mince
2 Rashers Bacon chopped
1 Onion, finely chopped
1 tbs Horseradish cream
1 tbs Olive oil
4 Bread rolls, split, lightly toasted
Your favourite lettuce leaves
2 Tomatoes sliced
1/2 cup light sour cream
2 tbs chopped Chives
Mitch's Beetroot & Orange Chutney
1. Combine Lamb, Bacon, Onion and Horseradish cream in a bowl and mix well. Season.
2. Shape mixture into four patties.
3. Combine sour cream and 1 tbs Chives. Set aside.
4. Heat pan or chargrill to medium. Cook patties for 5 mins each side or until cooked through.
5. Place lettuce on base of each roll. Top with pattie, tomato slices, Mitch's Beetroot & Orange Chutney, and a dollop of sour cream mixture.
Scatter with remaining chives and serve with extra Mitch's Beetroot & Orange Chutney.
Download this tasty recipe here.
Interested in reading more about Mitch's Preserves, Meet the Makers inside the hamper.
Shop the Mitch's Preserves collection in our online pantry.